Constructed by Shimao Group, Shimao Riviera Garden is a large riverside deluxe neighborhood covering a land of 275,000 square meters with a total construction area of 0.8 million square meters. Right opposite to the prosperous Bund and comprising seven 49-to-55-story high deluxe apartments, it extends 1km along the bank of Huangpu River and will become a new landmark building full of characteristics of the times on the East Bank of Huangpu River.
To fully use the rare river scenery resources, all main construction units are ranked in a line from north to south and in a shape of arc and well laid out to avoid blocking of sight which enables every household to face the river and enjoy beautiful scenery. The outside of the apartment is decorated together with light green glass wall and light-colored wall which establishes a steady foundation for the supreme grade of the riverside deluxe buildings in the neighborhood.
Together with East Pearl Tower, Jinmao Building and other super-high buildings, they present a city skyline in the east bank of the Huangpu River. Right opposite to the ancient universal buildings on the Bund, they display entirely new appearances of Shanghai as an international metropolis. The linear ranking of the building forms another unparalleled momentum. With this as the axis, the neighborhood is constructed with gardens and green areas with a total area of approximately 200,000 square meters, which is favorable to construct large world theme parks with unparalleled charms beyond the interrupted green lands among buildings.
- Seven Luxurious High Rise Condominiums, Ranging from 49 to 60 Stories high, Along the banks of the Huangpu River near Luhjiazui Finance and Trade Zone in Pudong, Shanghai.
- Panoramic views of the city lights of Shanghai, Huangpu River and the world famous bund.
- 70% greenery area with six world theme parks, including Chinese Suzhou Garden, Hawaiian Beach , German Swan Lake, English Lawn, French Maze Garden and Olympic Sport Park.
- Amenities Include Four Deluxe Clubhouses, Two indoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, fitness center, indoor multi-functional athletic field for basketball, volleyball & badminton, etc.
- 10 different floor plans with 1 to 4 bedrooms and from 92 to 348 square meters to accommodate buyers’ specific needs. (1 square meter equals 10.75 square feet).
The 6 world theme parks of Suzhou Garden, Hawaiian Beach, Germany Swan Lake, English Lawn, French Maze Garden and Olympic Games Park are relatively separately from others and present their own characteristic of different ages and regions, and all areas are connected by green lands among buildings.
- Two indoor swimming pools
- Indoor multi-functional athletic field for residents to play basketball, volleyball and badminton
- Outdoor tennis court
- English-style and American-style billiard room
- Fitness center and rhythm exercises room with a view of the outdoor scenery
- 4-courses bowling hall
- Outdoor golf exercise court/Wall ball court.
- Bars equipped with electronic game room
- Chinese-style restaurant. Family banquets may be held there
- KTV playroom
- Card and chess room and reading room
- Beauty and sauna center
- Children’s pleasure ground and children’s playroom
- Business centers.